Monday, October 09, 2006

Vote for me - via orkut

I was surprised to see how people use orkut www.orkut.com for various purposes.

Today i got a scrap from a candidate called "Girish" who is standing in my Ward 124, and he puts a scrap requesting to vote for him.

Hi I am Girish from mambalam.I am contesting in this local body election for the post of councilor for ward 124 as independent candidate with the support of "LOK PARITRAN".My symbol is "MATCHBOX". We Paritranites are aspiring for a better India and people willing for the same cast your vote to the "MATCHBOX".Election Date:13-10-2006. My ProfileS.Girish B.TechSoftware EngineerDo your duty,Cast your votes.

It was so amazing to see how people use technology.

Other useful uses of orkut - for job search, for marketing & selling.

No comments: